The biggest meat factory of the region is burning in Ussuriisk
According to «Vesti:Prim» one of the biggest meat factories of the region «Nikolsk» is burning in Ussuriisk. According to the witnesses the roof of the factory caught fire first setting the entire building on fire. Five fire trucks are trying to stop the fire.
«Nikolsk» was opened in Primorye in 1998. Ever since the company has been proposing to its customers high quality meat products.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area