«Vladivostok’s fortress» will be renovated for tourists
The «Vladivostok’s fortress» project is planned to be turned into a tourist attraction.
The global reconstruction was launched back in 2019 when more than 120 sights of Vladivostok were gathered in a big museum «Vladivostok’s fortress». Part of sights has been already renovated and now its other objects’ turn. One of those objects is the 12th fort. The sight does not even have a road yet but the works will start soon.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area