New coronavirus data in Russia
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 5 765 new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Russia since yesterday.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 818 120 people have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the country. During this period 603 329 people have recovered from the disease. 13 354 Russians have passed away.
Since yesterday 109 new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Primorye. The region has 6 390 infected people in total.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
19.07.2020 New coronavirus data in Russia
16.07.2020 6 428 Russians were diagnosed with COVID-19
15.07.2020 6 422 more positive cases in Russia
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area