Vladivostok’s gyms are finally open
Gyms are finally reopening in Vladivostok after three months of lockdown. The gym lovers now must respect the sanitary measures such as 1 m distance between each client and the number of people in one room is limited. Every two hours the staff of the gym disinfects the facility. Moreover, the gym crew must remember wearing masks ans using ventilation and ultraviolet lamps.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area