A new sunken ship was found in Vladivostok’s waters
The divers talked in details about the new sunken ship that was found near Elena island not far from Vladivostok. According to the ship’s size that was shown on locators, the divers suppose that they have found an ice-breaking tugboat. The specialists will still have to figure out why the vessel has sunken and for how long it has been laying on the bottom. Now they are getting ready for a new risky expedition: under-ice submersion.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area