«Pulse»: Healthy Primorye. Alcoholism in the region
During the pandemic a special survey was held by Primorye’s doctor in order to find out how the self isolation regime has influenced the alcoholic beverages use in the region. According to the received data, the situation related to alcohol usage stays stable during the last three years. The amount of people with confirmed alcoholism diagnosis decreases.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area