Vladivostok is one of the most desirable places for celebrating the Day of Russia
According to the survey held by tvil.ru website, Vladivostok is one of the most desirable places for Russians to celebrate the Day of Russia.
The Russian booking service held a special survey related to the Day of Russia on June 12th. The website asked its audience about their most desirable place for celebrating the national holiday.
The most desirable place this year turned out to be Sevastopol and the second place was taken by Gelendzhik. Vladivostok took the 8th place.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area