Famous Russian painter Sergey Cherkasov is getting ready for another exhibition
Famous Russian painter Sergey Cherkasov is making new works for the upcoming exposition.
Just before the pandemic, the painter has managed to travel to Paris and Singapour. After coming back home, he spent all of his self isolation time painting.
His favorite things to paint are streets and the sea. His new works depict lighthouses - a symbole of the city.
Cherkasov’s next exhibition will be held in an unusual place - Vladivostok’s Maritime State university where he was invited as a guest.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area