COVID-19 in Russia: new data
9 035 cases have been confirmed in Russia since yesterday.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, 414 878 Russians have been tested positive with COVID-19. 275 877 have recovered from the disease and 4 855 have passed away.
In Primorye 54 new cases have been tested positive since yesterday. The total number of COVID-19 victims in Primorye is 2 049. The daily increase rate, as for today, is 2,7.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area