Vladivostok citizens risk their lives walking on melting ice
Despite warm weather and melting ice the citizens of Vladivostok keep walking on the sea ice. Families with children, selfie-lovers and even bikers jump from one ice-floe to another on Sportivnaya embankment.
The coastal part of the embankment became the most challenging part for the citizens: the ice has split into several big parts and the locals were jumping from one part to another. Someone has even brought stairs and boards to make it easier to jump.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area