Sports facilities of Dalnegorsk will be renovated
Almost 100 million of rubles will be given from the regional budget for developing the sports infrastructure of Dalnegorsk. The governor has examined the facilities himself during his business trip to the district on Saturday, March 21.
Oleg Kozhemiako started his third work day in Dalnegorsk with a morning workout on the new «Vertikal» stadium of the local school. The facility was completely renovated last year.
The governor has also visited «Olimpiest», as well as «Granit» sports school. Both facilities require renovation.
The development of sports infrastructure is being held in terms of «Sports the norme of life» regional program.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area