Saved leopard Leo 131M will go to Moscow for necessary vet treatment
A rescued after serious injuries leopard Leo 131M, later named Elbrus, will go to Moscow in order to get necessary treatment under the surveillance of the best vets of the country.
Elbrus, young male of the rarest cat in the world, was caught by the guards of the national park «Land of the leopard» on March 3 2019. He was transported to the center of tigers and other rare animals rehabilitation with serious injuries. The predator was hit by a car. After long surgeries, the vets managed to save his life.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area