«Arterk» refused to accommodate children from Primorye because of coronavirus danger
The administration of the international children’s center «Artek» decided to shift the term for Primorye’s children from March to October because of coronavirus risks.
The official letter from «Artek» was received in the Ministry of education of Primorye informing that the Primorye’s term at «Artek» has been moved from March to October in order to insure safety of other children and not to provoke the spreading of the infection.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area