A short-tracker from Primorye became a World’s champion
A junior short-tracker from Vladivostok Viacheslav Karpov won the silver medal during the junior short-track championship.
In a 3000 m relay race, Russia’s male team with Viacheslav Karpov set a new record by passing the race in 3 minutes 55 seconds, only losing 0.488 seconds to South Korea.
In total, the Russian juniors won 5 medals and took the 4th place in the championship that was held in Bormio, Italy.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area