World’s chess crown went to China
A universal sport event was held in the Far Eastern capital - Women’s World Chess championship. After difficult games, a sportswoman from China kept her champion status.
The award ceremony took place on the FEFU campus. After 12 games, that were held in Shanghai and Vladivostok, lead to a draw, an extra game was held. After four new parts, Russian sportswoman Aleksandra Goryachkina lose to Ju Wenjun from China.
Ju Wenjun kept her champion status this year.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area