Hand-made «wonders» presented on the festive exhibition
The regional centre of the folk culture has been turned into a magical holiday exhibition. Today the masters from different parts of the region exhibit their crafts.
Many different hand-made exhibits are presented: for example, wooden crafts, tree decorations, knitted hats and mittens, beads figures, paintings and many more.
The «Hand-made wonders» exhibition can be visited in Vladivostok until December 22.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
24.09.2018 Sorochinsky fair was held in Vladivostok
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area