Vladivostok is getting ready for another snowstorm
On November 26 another snowfall was forecasted in Vladivostok. According to some latests forecasts, the temperature during the day might vary from -1 to +1 degrees and during the night, it may lower up to - 10 degrees. Besides the cold, there might be a strong wind.
Citizens and guests of the city are asked to be vigilant and careful during the bad weather. The drivers need to be extremely vigilant while driving this day.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area