Future stars of choreography were found on the Primorye’s stage of Mariinsky Theatre
The first part of the All-Russian dancing competition «Vesna Svyashennaya» took place in Vladivostok. 14 best dancing groups from the Far East ans Siberia presented their skills to the jury.
The participants performed in several different genres, such as classic, folk and sport dances. A lot of participants admit that they did not take part in the competition for the win, but for new knowledge. A four-day master class program was created for the participants during the competition.
The best group wins the Grand Prix and goes to Moscow to participate in the finale of the national «Vesna Svyashennaya» competition.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area