Easter Economical Forum - 2020 will take place in Vladivostok from September 2 to 5
Next year’s Easter Economical Forum will take place from September 2 to 5 in Vladivostok on Far Eastern Federal University’s campus.
The Vladivostok’s forum has definitely become one of the leading places aiming to develop international cooperation. Annually, leaders of the leading countries of the Asian-Pacific region gather to discuss global questions of world’s economy. Moreover the forum also becomes a place of cultural contacts.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area