16th International Jazz Festival started in Vladivostok
For nine days Vladivostok becomes an international jazz place. Masters from France, Korea, the USA and Russia came to Primorye in order to participate in the 16th International jazz festival.
The Vladivostok’s festival is one of the most famous jazz festivals in the Far East of Russia and one of the most important art events of Vladivostok. It takes place annually in November just like other jazz festivals all over the world.
The festival has already become the center of the jazz culture of Primorye. It is annually attended by five thousand people.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area