Novonikolsk’s Culture hall opens after the reconstruction
Novonikolsk’s culture hall was opened on November 4 after a two-year long restauration. More than 44 millions were spent on the works. The staff of the center held several excursions for the locals in order to show them the renovated facility.
The renovated hall will become the place of art and self-expression for the citizens of Novonikolsk. All of the local art groups will be able to show their talents their.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area