Sikhote-Alin Nature Reserve
Sikhote-Alin Nature Reserve is one of the most famous reserves of Primorye. Many unique animals, such as tigers, and plants live and grow there. A lot of foreigners have visited the reserve this year: French, Americans, Germans, Austrians, Australians and many others.
The tourists are attracted by the fame of the reserve. This place is not only a sanctuary, but also a UNESCO heritage.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area