A shoal of whales was noticed near Vladivostok
Minke whales were noticed in Vladivostok’s waters near Tokarevsky lighthouse. Huge whales were seen by local citizens on October 25. According to them rather big whales were spotted in one of the city’s main water attractions.
In the wild, males of this species of whales can be up to ten meters long and weigh up to eight tonnes. Females can be up to 8,7 meters big.
It is possible that the shoal has entered Vladivostok’s waters while hunting for fish.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area