Vladivostok was included to the Top-5 the most perspective cities of Russia
Far East’s capital joined the list of the most perspective Russian cities according to Forbes magazine. Vladivostok, despite its low population density, took the 5th place.
Forbes Life chose 10 Russian cities, besides Moscow, that during the past 10 years have developed a lot. The amount of museums, art schools and Asia’s cultural impact were took into consideration in Vladivostok.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area