A stadium for international competitions will be built in Vladivostok
A reconstruction project of the «Avangard» stadium was presented to the public. The object is planned to become a modern multifunctional sports and culture centrer that will be able to hold various international events.
The participants of the public presentation supported the project that will receive more than 157 million rubles from the federal budget. The reconstruction is planned to start in the beginning of 2020.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
05.02.2019 Ussuri region repairs the rural scene
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area