Preobrazheniye - uncrowned capital of Primorye’s east coasts
Almost 7000 people live in this area. Preobrazheniye even has its airport. A ticket from Vladivostok is only 1500 rubles. During summertime there are a lot of tourists from Primorye and from different regions of Russia.
Preobrazheniye is not only a tourist attraction. This area is important for Primorye’s history ans legacy as well. The Sikhote-Alin mountain range starts in this region. Moreover, the famous Lazo sanctuary is located there as well. It is home to Amur tigers and many other rare animals.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area