Striped navigator for foreign guests
The free mobile information service «Striped navigator» was launched in July for informing the foreigners of the tourism opportunities in the region. 20 volunteers are involved in the program, all of them are familier with the city and the region and the information about them.
The navigators worked on the most popular Vladivostok’s routes - Sportivnaya embankment, Arbat and the Central Square.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
04.04.2019 Today is world barcode birthday
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka