Tigress Taiga came back to Primorye
The sister of the legendary Amour tiger came back to Primorye. She was transferred from Khabarovsk. It was planned to send her to Kazakhstan where she would have become a part of the global tiger reproduction program but the facility could not find an open-air cage for her.
For now, she will be kept in a cage for 30 days, since she is still stressed from her trip and she bruised her nose. Later, she will be able to see her nephew and her brother Amour.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area