Far Eastern cooks showed their talents during the Eastern Economic Forum
Every region surprised forum’s participants with local specialties such as giant crabs, Okhotsk shrimps and onion jam. The main dish is fish, of course. Many tasty variations of this product were presented. The visitors could also appreciate shrimps from Kolima as well as salmon from Sakhalin.
Culinary talents of the Far Eastern regions can be appreciated by everyone who will visit the agro festival this weekend.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area