Germans will make a movie about a famous Russian diplomat in Vladivostok
Movie makers from Germany arrived in Vladivostok in order to search for materials for the documentary film. Foreigners are interested by the story of the famous Russian diplomat Nikolai Ignatiev.
The idea of making a film about Ignatiev came from his ascendant, Dmitri, who lives in Frankfurt now.
Vladivostok was partially founded by Ignatiev. In 1860, he signed the Beijing agreement with China, on behalf of which, the territory of modern Primorye became Russian.
The documentary will follow lives of three representatives of Ignatievs: Aleksey, Metropolitan of Moscow, Nikolai Ignatiev himself and his great grandson Dmitri.
The movie is planned to be out in the beginning of 2020.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area