New consul-general of the USA took office in Vladivostok
Vladivostok consulate-general of the United States of America got a new leader.
Louis Crishock is the new official consul-general of the USA in Vladivostok.
In the video published on Facebook, Crishock mentioned that he is excited to start working in Vladivostok as the consul-general. Also he noticed, that it is not going to be his first time in Russia, as we had already spent some time in Ekaterinburg and Moscow in the 90s while being on an exchange program. Moreover, he claimed to deepen the relationships between Russians and Americans.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka