MGIMO’s branch will be opened in Vladivostok in 2020
A new branch of a world famous Russian university MGIMO will be opened in Vladivostok on FEFU’s base in 2020.
«Now Far Eastern students will not have to leave their region, since all of the leading Russian universities are coming to the East» - mentioned Aleksandr Logunov, the head of the Agency of human capital development in the Far East.
Programs will be developed according to the most popular professions of the region. Some popular degrees are electrical power engineering, mechanical engineering, chemical technologies, mining and petroleum engineering. But other degrees like international relations, information security and foreign area studies will also be available.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area