A boat with 13 passengers on bord got aground next to Russky Island in Vladivostok
On Saturday morning, July 14, a boat run aground and angled near Vladivostok. 13 passengers who were on bord in order to fish waited for help for an hour.
At 08:50 am the center of emergency situations received a message saying that people on a boat are asking for help. The ship got a hole in the hull, angled and got aground. The center informed the rescuers about the boat, and around 9:40 am the passengers were evacuated. Non of them was injured.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area