A hawk-owl was set free in Primorye
Specialists from the Center of rehabilitation of tigers and other rare animals took care of a hawk-owl that was hit by a car. The bird was set free in the «Land of the leopard» national park.
The scared owl was found on the road in the south-west of Primorye. The bird was acting weird, couldn’t fly up. It was taken to the visit-center of «Land of the leopard», where the bird was examined. The examination showed that the owl had a head trauma resulting from a collision with a car. Then the bird was sent to the Center of rehabilitation of tigers and other rare animals. It was kept there for several days and then, after final examination, set free.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area