Underwater cable will be laid between Primorye and Japan
This was stated by the President of Russia, Vladimir Putin, after talks with Japanese Prime Minister Japan, Shinzo Abe.
Putin said that today the main thing for the project is creating a new high-speed data transmission channel "Japan - Europe", which include the laying of a submarine cable from Nakhodka to Niigata.
In addition, the Russian president invited Mr. Shinzo Abe to visit Vladivostok. He said: "We will be happy to see Mr. Abe, his Japanese colleagues on the Eastern Economic Forum, which will be held in September in Vladivostok.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area