A resident of China unsuccessfully went to hunt in Primorye
In Primorye detained the violator of the state border, who was engaged in hunting.
In “Merry Klyuch” the mountain-taiga site were found marks of a person with the dog.
During the inspection of the surrounding area, the border guards found 6 installed hunting loops.
He decided to hide and wait.
The violator is a 43-year-old resident of China.
He did not prevent any resistance to the border guards and explained that he had crossed the state border in order to hunt wild animals and gather wild plants.
In the foreigner's things there were found 8 loops, knife and cell phone.
Concerning the man, a criminal was opened because of the illegal crossing of the state border of the Russian Federation.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
14.11.2018 About dogs in the Primorye border service
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka