Sea water temperature reached its peak in Primorye
In Primorye, sea water temperature reached its peak in famous recreation areas. According to the weather forecast, the water in Posiet bay in the South of Primorye is +27 degrees Celsius. This is an absolute record for Primorye’s coast.
Nevertheless, the water in other bays is warm as well. In Amour bay the water is +23 degrees and +22 degrees near Nakhodka. According to some forecasts, despite the return of fogs, the water will still be warm.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area