Golden titans as a sign of the Russian city: Preobrazhensky temple of Vladivostok grew to domes
April 12, PrimaMedia. At the construction site of the Transfiguration Cathedral, which has been intermittently being built on the central square of Vladivostok for several years, the active phase of construction has begun again. Now there are masonry works, and in the summer experts of the factory-manufacturer of temple designs from Volgodonsk will install on the top of the cathedral golden domes. According to the architect of the diocese, the ready temple will withstand even the strongest seaside typhoons and will last more than a hundred years. On the construction site of the largest in the near future the temple in Primorye visited. IA PrimaMedia.
As the architect Alexander Kotlyarov, who also designed the Pokrovsky Cathedral in Vladivostok, said, the builders are now working on the brickwork of the walls, and after that they will have to install metal ceilings of the arches. All the materials used, he said, are "domestic and strong."
- The cathedral is built according to the "first category" of responsibility - at least for a hundred years. Therefore, all designs must be reliable. We made calculations even taking into account the hurricane, which happens in Primorye every 80 years. Also taken into account seismic and wet seaside climate, - says Alexander Kotlyarov.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
14.02.2018 In Arsenyev build a wooden church
- New economy of Primorskii region: Transportation Ministry of Russian Federation prepared a project of governmental regulation of passengers transportation on small size vessels
- The program "I have the right!" From the 30th of May 2016
- Special television project GTRK "Vladivostok" "Discover Primorye". Primorsky honey is popular among locals and tourists
- "The new economy of Primorye." Economic development projects in agriculture field