A resident of Vladivostok has sheltered a wounded falcon
On a Sunday afternoon, residents of one of the houses along Samarskaya Street in the Egersheld district shuddered at the sound of glass. As reported by "News: Primorye" referring to Newsbox24.tv, it was a bird that, for some unknown reason, lost its internal navigator and crashed into the double-glazed window on the fly. While the bird came to the senses people brought it into the room, then it became clear that the feathered bird can not fly.
A resident of Vladivostok sent a video to specialists who determined that it was a falcon, also they assumed that his wing was broken, and to cure him, surgery and insertion of the needles would be required.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
23.06.2017 Mandarin Duck
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka