Less than 1500 cases: New COVID data in Primorye
According to the Telegram channel of Primorye’s government 1499 new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in the region. In total the region counts 149 437 cases.
Since yesterday two more people have passed away from coronavirus. In total the region counts 1811 lethal cases.
Since yesterday 1971 people have recovered from the disease. In total, the region counts 122 537 recovery cases.
1 011 100 people have already been vaccinated.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
24.02.2022 New coronavirus data in Primorye
03.01.2022 New coronavirus data in Primorye
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area