First « omicron » case is confirmed in Primorye
First case of omicron variant is confirmed in Primorye.
According to the Telegram channel of Primorye’s government in total the region counts 108 220 cases.
Since yesterday seven more people have passed away from coronavirus. In total the region counts 1659 lethal cases.
The doctors encourage everyone to get vaccinated as soon as possible.
As for now, 939 864 people have already been vaccinated.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area