New coronavirus data in Russia
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 35 681 coronavirus cases have been confirmed all over the country since yesterday. In total Russia has 9 366 839 cases.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 265 336 people have passed away from the disease in Russia. Since yesterday 1241 COVID-19 positive patients have passed away from coronavirus.
Since yesterday 28 713 people have recovered from the disease and since the beginning of the pandemic 8 053 643 people have recovered from the disease in the country.
On November 22nd 422 COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Primorye. In total the region has 84 424 coronavirus cases. 73 774 people have recovered from the disease since the beginning of the pandemic.
As for today, 727 709 people have already been vaccinated in the region.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area