37 120 new coronavirus cases are confirmed in Russia
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 37 120 coronavirus cases have been confirmed all over the country since yesterday. In total Russia has 9 294 188 cases.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 262 843 people have passed away from the disease in Russia. Since yesterday 1254 COVID-19 positive patients have passed away from coronavirus.
Since yesterday 36 172 people have recovered from the disease and since the beginning of the pandemic 7 992 426 people have recovered from the disease in the country.
On November 20th 423 COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Primorye. In total the region has 83 582 coronavirus cases. 72 896 people have recovered from the disease since the beginning of the pandemic.
As for today, 717 227 people have already been vaccinated in the region.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area