Vladivostok introduces differentiated fares for public transport
This year in Vladivostok a differentiated fare for public transport will be introduced. It implies different amounts of payment in cash and non-cash payments. At the first stage the changes will affect buses, in the future - electric transport of the capital of Primorsky region.
As reported in the management of transport of the city administration, the rates will vary depending on the method of payment: when paying in cash, paying with a bank card and paying with a single transport card.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area