58 more citizens of Primorye recovered from COVID-19
According to the Telegram-channel of Primorye’s government 58 people have recovered from coronavirus since yesterday in Primorye. In total, the region counts 59 456 recovery cases.
Since yesterday 221 new coronavirus cases have been confirmed and since the beginning of the pandemic 66 991 coronavirus cases have been confirmed in the region.
Since yesterday five more people have passed away from coronavirus. In total the region counts 1117 lethal cases.
409 039 people have already been vaccinated in Primorye.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area