116 more people have recovered from COVID-19 in Primorye
According to the Telegram-channel of Primorye’s government 49 new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Primorye since yesterday. Since the beginning of the pandemic 42 757 coronavirus cases have been confirmed in the region.
Since yesterday 116 people have recovered from the disease and since the beginning of the pandemic 39 933 people have recovered from the virus in Primorye.
70 363 citizens of the region have been already vaccinated from the virus.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area