9 558 people have recovered from coronavirus in Russia
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 8 672 coronavirus cases have been confirmed all over the country since yesterday. In total Russia has 4 614 834 cases.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 101 845 people have passed away from the disease in Russia. Since yesterday 365 COVID-19 positive patients have passed away from coronavirus.
Since yesterday 9 558 people have recovered from the disease and since the beginning of the pandemic 4 239 038 people have recovered from the disease in the country.
On April 7th 49 COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Primorye. In total the region has 42 757 coronavirus cases. 39 933 people have recovered from the disease since the beginning of the pandemic.
70 363 citizens of the region have already been vaccinated.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area