8 294 new coronavirus cases are registered in Russia
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 8 294 coronavirus cases have been confirmed all over the country since yesterday. In total Russia has 4 505 162 cases.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 101 480 people have passed away from the disease in Russia. Since yesterday 374 COVID-19 positive patients have passed away from coronavirus.
Since yesterday 9 445 people have recovered from the disease and since the beginning of the pandemic 4 229 480 people have recovered from the disease in the country.
On April 6th 47 COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Primorye. In total the region has 42 708 coronavirus cases. 39 817 people have recovered from the disease since the beginning of the pandemic.
68 362 citizens of the region have already been vaccinated.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area