8 646 new coronavirus cases are confirmed in Russia
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 8 646 coronavirus cases have been confirmed all over the country since yesterday. In total Russia has 4 589 540 cases.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 100 717 people have passed away from the disease in Russia. Since yesterday 343 COVID-19 positive patients have passed away from coronavirus.
Since yesterday 7 052 people have recovered from the disease and since the beginning of the pandemic 4 211 133 people have recovered from the disease in the country.
According to Rospodrebnadzor since the beginning of the pandemic more than 121,9 million tests have been made in Russia, including 249 000 tests from yesterday.
On April 5th 48 COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Primorye. In total the region has 42 613 coronavirus cases. 39 477 people have recovered from the disease since the beginning of the pandemic.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area