10 881 people have recovered from coronavirus in Russia
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 9 221 coronavirus cases have been confirmed all over the country since yesterday. In total Russia has 4 492 692 cases.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 96 612 people have passed away from the disease in Russia. Since yesterday 393 COVID-19 positive patients have passed away from coronavirus.
Since yesterday 10 881 people have recovered from the disease and since the beginning of the pandemic 4 109 281 people have recovered from the disease in the country.
On March 25th 57 COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Primorye. In total the region has 42 033 coronavirus cases. 37 920 people have recovered from the disease since the beginning of the pandemic.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area